- Fawn Design Weekender - this bag is the perfect size to fit all your needs without feeling too bulky and big. It has so many pockets to help keep items separated and organized/easy to find. Plus, the top of the bag opens nice and big so you can see everything at once!
- Baby Outfit - Lou Lou and Company - You’ll want to snag a swaddle, top knot hat and top + bottom set as your “taking baby home” outfit!
- Comfy clothes to wear home! aka your "Going Home outfit" - I recommend anything loose, soft, and comfortable! Your body just underwent some major trauma, be kind to it + pamper it!
- Favorite Snacks - You’ll want something to suck on while in labor since you aren't allowed to eat before delivery + some of your favorite snacks to eat while post delivery!
- Chargers - You will have lots of moments you want to catch with your new little one. Make sure you are fully charged and ready for action.
- Face Mist - I wasn't one to pack much for the hospital. I didn't bother with makeup, but something I wish I had with my first was some kind of refreshing mist for my face to use during my stay.
- Comfortable Nursing Bras - I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you need a super comfy bra. I had the hardest time finding one I liked and was comfortable in. Here are my favs:
- White Noise Machine- I didn't bring this with my first but I would have loved one for my own sanity, not so much the babies. Hospitals are busy no matter the time of day, on the flip side I hate when it's too quiet so having a white noise machine to have some consistency would be nice! My favorite that we have used for years is the Marpac Hushh because it's so small, travels and still puts out loud enough noise. Plus it's safe for baby.
- Journal - capture those sweet moments and memories while they are fresh on your mind.