Youth Mid-Ruffle Bottoms | Vintage Triangles
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
- High-Waisted swimsuit bottoms for your tween
- Dainty ruffle goes around suit above the hips
- Typically hits right above the belly button
- Completely lined
- Full bottoms coverage
- Wider crotch is fixed
- Top sold separately
- Sizes 12-18M - 8/9 available in our Mini Ladies
These bad boys will get you in on mother daughter matching swimsuits! We’re talking girls swimsuit bottoms for those pre-teens who aren’t kids anymore but not quite a young adult either.