High-Waisted Skirt | Vintage Triangles
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
- High-Waisted Swim Skirt
- Typically hits right above the belly button
- Attached high-waisted bottoms underneath
- Bottoms underneath are fully lined
- Slender fit
- Top sold separately, pair with any of our crop tops
If you’re in the market for modest swimwear, the High-Waisted Skirt is for YOU! And that’s not even the best part, mamas can snag this skirt in the same print as their kiddos for matching family swimsuits!
Actual color may vary due to differing display options for every device.