High-Waisted Skirt | Solid Black
These swimsuits are made from a softer, lighter weight fabric. To care for your swimmer, hand wash and let air dry. Sitting on a towel to avoid rough surfaces will help prevent pilling. Always rinse your suit immediately after wearing and use our stain stick as needed to keep your swimmer lasting longer!
Fit - True to Size (same as 2019)
- High-Waisted Swim Skirt
- Typically hits right above the belly button
- Attached high-waisted bottoms underneath
- Bottoms underneath are fully lined
- Slender fit
- Top sold separately, pair with any of our crop tops
If you’re in the market for modest swimwear, the High-Waisted Skirt is for YOU! And that’s not even the best part, mamas can snag this skirt in the same print as their kiddos for matching family swimsuits!
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
CHECK OUT OUR "WHAT SUITS YOU" BLOG POSTS FOR SIZING + FIT HELP!
We are happy to help if you need further guidance or help with sizing, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our sizing chart is a guideline only and styles may fit differently depending on your body type due to the fabric + cut.