Youth Rashguard Top (Unisex) | Solid Black
These swimsuits are made from a softer, lighter weight fabric. To care for your swimmer, hand wash and let air dry. Sitting on a towel to avoid rough surfaces will help prevent pilling. Always rinse your suit immediately after wearing and use our stain stick as needed to keep your swimmer lasting longer!
Fit - True to Size (same as 2019)
- Tween Girls + Boys rash guard swimsuit top (unisex)
- Front completely lined, can be worn over or without a Kortni Jeane swim top
- Full length top comes to the hips
- Long sleeves for those days your tween needs extra sun protection
- Zipper down front to easily take on and off
- Swimwear fabric has natural UV blocking properties, we do not have an added UV treatment
- Top + bottoms sold separately
- Sizes 9-12M - 8/9 available in our Mini Ladies and Mini Men
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
Our sizing chart is a guideline only and styles may fit differently depending on your body type due to the fabric + cut.