LADIES! It's 2018 and eyelash extensions are huge. You know what isn't huge? My bank account. That's why I took it upon myself to learn how to apply strip lashes. Watch the video below to hear why I choose strip lashes over extensions + to see how I apply them!
How To Apply Strip Lashes Like A Queen:
- Apply one coat of mascara to top lashes.
- Apply an even coat of adhesive along the entire strip. Let it set for 30-45 seconds - you'll want the adhesive to become slightly tacky before applying the strips to your eyelashes.
- Line up the middle of the strip lash with the center of your natural lash.
- Play around with the other two sides of the lash until it perfectly fits onto the crease of the natural lash.
- Apply another coat of mascara to top + bottom lashes. Use an eyelash curler to seal the fake lash + your natural lashes together while the mascara is still wet.
- Voilà! Now you have full lashes to keep you looking + feeling fabulous all day long. Make sure to clean + store them in a dry place when you take them off at night so they will last you a few weeks!