I'm sorry but HOW is it only Tuesday? We need a pick me up already + we're sure you do too. Here are 10 songs that keep us going:
1. Havana by Camila Cabello - It doesn't matter if we hear this song 8 AM on our way to the office or during afternoon rush hour, this song always has us feeling those weekend vibes.
2. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield - I'm sorry, but this will never NOT get us hyped. "Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten" Yes. Queen.
3. Girl On Fire- Inferno Version- Alicia Keys, Nicki Minaj - You. Are. On. Fire. Do the dang thing girl.
4. Final Song by MØ - This song is the perfect mid-day pick me up... paired with a large Diet Coke obviously.
5. Be Alright by Ariana Grande - All anyone really needs is Ariana to say, "We're gonna be alright." So, here it is.
6. What Lovers Do by Maroon 5, SZA - "Ooooh, oooh, been wishin' for you." - us @ the weekend
7. Fantasy by Mariah Carey - Mariah is a queen + she will give you the strength to carry on. We promise.
8. Work From Home by Fifth Harmony, Ty Dolla $ign - You do have to go to work, work, work, work... but you can listen to this and daydream?
9. Love Never Felt So Good by Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake - If MJ + JT can't make you happy, nothing can.
10. Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye, Tammi Terrell - 'Cause baby there ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough to keep you from making it to the weekend.