Youth Skirted One-Piece
The width of the crotch on this item is running around 1/2 inch small.
These swimsuits are made from a softer, lighter weight fabric. To care for your swimmer, hand wash and let air dry. Sitting on a towel to avoid rough surfaces will help prevent pilling. Always rinse your suit immediately after wearing and use our stain stick as needed to keep your swimmer lasting longer!
Fit - True to Size
- Improved higher neckline for more coverage
- Tween Girls one-piece swimsuit
- Completely lined
- Thick shoulder straps
- Round neckline and scoop in back
- High-waisted bottoms with attached over skirt
- Sizes 3M - 9M available in our Baby collection
- Sizes 12-18M - 6/7 available in our Mini Ladies
- All youth sizes have insert to add bra padding (bra pads sold separately)
A swimmer you’ll love and your momma will approve of! From matching family swimsuits to mother daughter matching swimsuits, your pre-teens will rock the Youth Skirted One-Piece.
SWIM COLORS + PATTERNS
Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently.
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!