Youth Peplum Top | Disco Daisy
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
Shop the matching pool towels
Fit - True to Size
- Tween Girls swimsuit crop top
- Typically hits right under the belly button
- Bust fully lined
- Gathered ruffle
- Thin shoulder straps
- Straps are tubed
- Bottoms sold separately
- Sizes 12-18M - 8/9 available in our Mini Ladies
- Insert to add bra padding not included in this style