Wrap Top Rashguard
These swimsuits are made from a softer, lighter weight fabric. To care for your swimmer, hand wash and let air dry. Sitting on a towel to avoid rough surfaces will help prevent pilling. Always rinse your suit immediately after wearing and use our stain stick as needed to keep your swimmer lasting longer!
Fit - True to Size, if you are between sizes we recommend sizing down.
- Women's rash guard swimsuit crop top
- Typically hits at your natural waistline
- Unlined, meant to wear over a Kortni Jeane swim top
- Does not include a shelf bra or padding
- Long sleeves for those days you want a little extra sun protection
- Wrap top that ties around the waist
- Swimwear fabric has natural UV blocking properties, we do not have an added UV treatment
- Top + bottoms sold separately
Modest swimwear with the ultimate coverage! Whether you’re swimming in the winter or need some coverage from the sun, you and your little ones will love rocking these matching swimsuits!
SWIM COLORS + PATTERNS
Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently.
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!