V'D Crop Top | Vintage Triangles
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
NOTICE: The V'd Crop Tops in this Somewhere Sweet collection are running around 1.5 inches short. The waist hem is double stitched.
Fit - True to Size. If between sizes we recommend sizing up.
- Women's swimsuit Crop Top, typically hits slightly above waist
- Bust fully lined
- Bust recommendation - All sizes
- Full shelf bra going around the body (elastic under the bust for support + comfort)
- Removable bra pads
- V'd Neckline
- Thin adjustable shoulder straps
- Elastic in straps
- Bottoms sold separately
Treat yourself to a fan favorite for those matching family swimsuits! Whether you coordinate or are completely unique, nothing beats matching swimsuits with your whole crew!