V'D Crop Top | So Much Sun
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
Fit - True to Size. If between sizes we recommend sizing up.
- Women's swimsuit Crop Top, typically hits slightly above waist
- Bust fully lined
- Bust recommendation - All sizes
- Full shelf bra going around the body (elastic under the bust for support + comfort)
- Removable bra pads
- V'd Neckline
- Thin adjustable shoulder straps
- Elastic in straps
- Bottoms sold separately
Treat yourself to a fan favorite for those matching family swimsuits! Whether you coordinate or are completely unique, nothing beats matching swimsuits with your whole crew!
Actual color may vary due to differing display options for every device.