Youth Racer Back Top | Solid Black
These swimsuits are made from a softer, lighter weight fabric. To care for your swimmer, hand wash and let air dry. Sitting on a towel to avoid rough surfaces will help prevent pilling. Always rinse your suit immediately after wearing and use our stain stick as needed to keep your swimmer lasting longer!
Fit - True to Size
- Tween Girls swimsuit crop top
- Completely lined
- Higher neckline
- Thick shoulder straps
- Racer back style
- Bottoms sold separately
- Sizes 12-18M - 8/9 available in our Mini Ladies
- All youth sizes have insert to add bra padding (bra pads sold separately)
Pre-teens just became a lot easier to shop for with our girls swimwear! These Youth Racer Back Tops are the modest swimsuits they’ll need to feel comfortable and confident in the water!
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
Our sizing chart is a guideline only and styles may fit differently depending on your body type due to the fabric + cut.