Youth All Ruffled Up Bottoms
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and in honor we made Pink Marble swimmers! $5 from every piece of Pink Marble purchased during the month of October will be donated to a deserving family nominated by YOU! Nominate friends & family here.
Fit - True to Size
- High-Waisted swimsuit bottoms for your tween
- Typically hits right above the belly button
- Completely lined
- Full bottoms coverage
- Dainty ruffle around leg opening giving a "boy-short" look
- Top sold separately
- Sizes 12-18M - 8/9 available in our Mini Ladies
Girls swimwear you can count on! Get your pre-teens in on the mother daughter matching swimsuit action with these bottoms.
SWIM COLORS + PATTERNS
Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently.
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
Our sizing chart is a guideline only and styles may fit differently depending on your body type due to the fabric + cut.