Scoop Back Top | So Much Sun
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
Fit - True to Size. Fits best on a smaller bust.
- Women's swimsuit Crop Top
- Bust fully lined
- Bust recommendation - Small/Medium
- Front shelf bra sewn into side seams (elastic under the bust for support + comfort)
- Removable bra pads
- V neckline with a low scoop back
- Thin adjustable shoulder straps
- Elastic straps
- Bottoms sold separately
Mama, Auntie, or Grandma’s perfect top for matching family swimsuits! It’s perfectly feminine and cute!
Actual color may vary due to differing display options for every device.