Milk | Latter-Back Top
Welcome to the Vault! Every Thursday at 10am MT it will open releasing colors (and even some styles!) from past collections at 20% - 50% off! We never restock so inventory is limited!
Fit - True to Size
- Women's swimsuit Crop Top
- Bust fully lined
- Bust recommendation - All Sizes
- Front shelf bra sewn into side seams (elastic under the bust for support + comfort)
- Removable bra pads
- Wide-set flat adjustable shoulder straps
- Simple straight neckline
- Pieced back
- Bottoms sold separately
Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently.
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
CHECK OUT OUR "WHAT SUITS YOU" BLOG POSTS FOR SIZING + FIT HELP!
We are happy to help if you need further guidance or help with sizing, email us at email@example.com.
Our sizing chart is a guideline only and styles may fit differently depending on your body type due to the fabric + cut.