Mini Down in Front Ruffle Bottoms
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and in honor we made Pink Marble swimmers! $5 from every piece of Pink Marble purchased during the month of October will be donated to a deserving family nominated by YOU! Nominate friends & family here.
Fit - True to Size
- High-Waisted swimsuit bottoms for your little
- Typically hits right above the belly button
- Completely lined
- Full bottoms coverage
- Two cascading ruffles down the front
- Top sold separately
- Sizes 10/11 + 12/13 available in our Youth Ladies
Nothing beats ruffles on girls swimwear! Our Mini Down In Front Ruffle Bottoms will melt hearts and come in prints for matching family swimsuits!
SWIM COLORS + PATTERNS
Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently.
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
Our sizing chart is a guideline only and styles may fit differently depending on your body type due to the fabric + cut.