Cut High Bottoms | Green Stripe
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
You have 14 days from the time your order is delivered to return/exchange unwanted items in new condition.
Final Sale items cannot be returned for refund or exchange.
Read the Full Return Policy
These swimsuits are made from a softer, lighter weight fabric. To care for your swimmer, hand wash and let air dry. Sitting on a towel to avoid rough surfaces will help prevent pilling. Always rinse your suit immediately after wearing and use our stain stick as needed to keep your swimmer lasting longer!
Fit - True to Size
For model measurements and sizing help please see our fit finder or contact us directly.
- High-waisted swimsuit bottoms for women
- Typically hits right above the belly button
- Completely lined
- Leg openings hit 2" higher on the hips than our regular high-waisted style bottoms
- Top sold separately
Who said modest swimsuits don’t hit all the right places? These bad boys are here for ladies that like their swimmers a little higher and a little cheekier!
Actual color may vary due to differing display options for every device.