Blue Stripe Tie-Dye | Wrap Top Rashguard
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
You have 14 days from the time your order is delivered to return/exchange unwanted items in new condition.
Final Sale items cannot be returned for refund or exchange.
Read the Full Return Policy
Welcome to the Vault! Every Thursday at 10am MT it will open releasing colors (and even some styles!) from past collections at 20% - 50% off! We never restock so inventory is limited!
Fit - True to Size, if you are between sizes we recommend sizing down.
For model measurements and sizing help please see our fit finder or contact us directly.
- Women's rash guard swimsuit crop top
- Typically hits at your natural waistline
- Unlined, meant to wear over a Kortni Jeane swim top
- Does not include a shelf bra or padding
- Long sleeves for those days you want a little extra sun protection
- Wrap top that ties around the waist
- Swimwear fabric has natural UV blocking properties, we do not have an added UV treatment
- Top + bottoms sold separately
Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently.