Youth Wrap Top Rashguard | Neon Pink
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
You have 14 days from the time your order is delivered to return/exchange unwanted items in new condition.
Final Sale items cannot be returned for refund or exchange.
Read the Full Return Policy
Fit - True to Size
For sizing help please use our fit finder or contact us directly.
- Tween Girls rash guard swimsuit crop top
- Typically hits at natural waistline
- Unlined, meant to wear over a Kortni Jeane swim top
- Does NOT include bra inserts or padding
- Long sleeves for those days you want a little extra sun protection
- Wrap top that ties around the waist
- Swimwear fabric has natural UV blocking properties, we do not have an added UV treatment
- Top + bottoms sold separately
- Sizes 12-18M - 8/9 available in our Mini Ladies
Give your girls the coverage they need with this modest swimwear! Our Youth Wrap Top Rashguard is great for mother daughter matching swimsuits too as it’s available in women’s + mini sizing too!
Actual color may vary due to differing display options for every device.