Dark Orange | Youth Wrap Top Rashguard
Welcome to the Vault! Every Thursday at 10am MT it will open releasing colors (and even some styles!) from past collections at 20% - 50% off! We never restock so inventory is limited!
Fit - True to Size
- Tween Girls rash guard swimsuit crop top
- Typically hits at natural waistline
- Unlined, meant to wear over a Kortni Jeane swim top
- Does NOT include bra inserts or padding
- Long sleeves for those days you want a little extra sun protection
- Wrap top that ties around the waist
- Top + bottoms sold separately
Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently.
To keep your swimmer looking its best we recommend the following:
- Hand washing is highly recommended: Swimwear Fabric can be sensitive & will ruin while washing/drying in a machine.
- Use a mild detergent/soap bar to clean: do not bleach or use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from other items: to avoid bleeding or discoloration.
- Always hang dry: the dryer is your swimmers worst enemy. We would not recommend you hang to dry in the sun; the sun will cause your swimmer to fade.
- Rinse out your swimmer with clean water after each wear.
- Remove bra pads after washing so they dry in the correct form.
- Cut off loose threads with scissors: never pull at strings or you may cause unraveling & ruin your swimmer.
- Hot water will dissolve the fibers in your swimmer more quickly, wear it down, & turn white/light colors yellow: try to avoid too many dips in the hot tub / hot springs.
If you're having trouble with any tough spots, grab one of our stain sticks to get your swimmer looking as good as new!
Our sizing chart is a guideline only and styles may fit differently depending on your body type due to the fabric + cut.