If you're like us, you probably won't be trusted to make a main dish (or if you're really like us... you won't be trusted to make even a side dish.) Or maybe you're the head chef in charge of the whole production, and you just need something to keep your loved ones out of your kitchen. Maybe you're reading this months after Thanksgiving and you just want to eat something yummy.
No matter what your situation might be, a simple + tasty appetizer IS the answer.
3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
2 Large Eggs
1 Can (15 oz.) Pure Pumpkin
1 Can (12 Fl. Oz.) Evaporated Milk
4 Cans Original Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1. Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in a small bowl. Beat eggs in a separate bowl. Stir the pumpkin into the sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
2. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, combine
3. Arrange crescent roll triangles on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Melt butter in saucepan and brush small amount of melted butter onto each crescent roll.
5. Place dollop of pumpkin pie filling on each crescent roll and spread evenly. Wrap crescent roll around each dollop.
6. Sprinkle each crescent roll with cinnamon.
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Kortni + Team
p.s. Don't forget about Black Friday. Rumor has it... it's going to be BIG.